1. Cut a 2" circle to serve as a base for flower topper.
2. Using Fuse, letterpress and cut out five light red and five dark red bird wings from craft foam, and four green wings from cardstock
3. Add a small drop of low-temperature hot glue at the base of each petal and clamp closed with a clothespin (to avoid burning yourself) until dry.
4. Adhere petals centered on card base with darker red on bottom layer spread apart. Adhere green leaves to bottom placed between petals.
5. Hot glue a button threaded with yellow embroidery floss to center of flower to complete.