SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Determining the length of trim needed: Measure around where the hat band will sit. Add about
2” and purchase that length.
2. Starting at the back of the hat put a small amount of tacky glue on a 2” portion the trim and
place it where the trim will start. Use the straight pins to hold it into place until the glue is dry.
3. Working about 3” to 4” at a time continue in the same manner gluing the trim in place.
4. Overlap the end with the beginning and cut off any excess trim.
5. When the glue is dry remove the pins.