1. Punch several 13?4" sequin circles. Punch a single hole near the edge of each circle.
2. Cut cord to random lengths of 19" to 8"as desired.
3. Tie rattail cord to a circle. String beads as desired. Tie to hoop. Project shown used inner part of hoop.
4. Break up the string by punching a hole in the opposite edge of the circle; tie with the cord and continue to bead.
5. Use two 24" lengths of the rattail cord to divide hoop into fourths. Working from top to underside, tie a cord end at each of the 4 points.
At the top, tie an overhand knot at the centers of each of the 2 rattail cords to create a loop.