1. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Parties & Events”? and click on the project.
2. Click “Customize”? and personalize the text on the tag. Select the tag and text and click “Attach”?.
3. In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock. Insert the Cricut Explore® Scoring Stylus and Ciruct® Color Antiquity Pens, Midnight into accessory clamp A when prompted by the software.
4. Fold box and lid on the score lines. Assemble using adhesive.
5. Tie ribbon around the box.
6. Layer and adhere the tag images. Adhere the tag to the front of the box.