1. Place all pearls and gold beads in a bowl and mix them up so that each handful will be varied and unique.
2. Squeeze some Fast Grab Tacky Glue onto a paper plate and brush it onto the monogram, covering about a 3" section.
3. Grab a small handful of pearls and sprinkle over a section to get general coverage. Add extra pearls if needed to create a border and fill in empty spaces.
4. Repeat this process, working in 3" or 4" sections, until the front of the monogram is completely covered.
5. Allow monogram to dry flat for at least two hours before hanging or displaying.