Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Anna Griffin Pansy Decoupage 3D Embellishments
- Anna Griffin lavender foil-stamped card base
- Double-sided adhesive
- Foam adhesive
- Gold perfect pre-tied bow
- Adhere the large flower pot to the card base with foam adhesive as shown, leaving room to add flowers to the pot.
- Layer the large yellow pansy tops to the long-stemmed yellow pansies and adhere to the back of the card, tucking the stems into the flower pot.
- Layer the small yellow and purple pansy tops to the short-stemmed pansies with foam adhesive and add to the card.
- Add one yellow pansy top and one purple pansy top to the center of the card to finish your arrangement and add dimension.
- Affix the gold perfect bow to the flower pot and add a sentiment flag to finish the card.