Combine Red-Red with Lemon Yellow for peach.
Combine Royal Blue with Sky Blue and Black for navy blue.
Cake Serves 32
1. Make layered cakes. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake two 6" and three 8" cake layers. Allow to cool. Level, fill and stack 6" layers on same size cake circle for a 2-layer cake, 4" high. Level, fill and stack 8" layers on same size cake circle for a 3-layer cake, 5" high. Use spatula and decorator icing to lightly ice cakes.
2. Tint white fondant. Tint 22 oz. fondant peach* and 4 oz. fondant navy blue*. Reserve remaining white fondant.
3. Cover cakes in fondant. Use 20" fondant roller with orange guide rings to roll out peach and white fondant, separately, 1/8" thick. Cover 6" cake with peach fondant and 8" cake with white fondant. Reserve remaining peach and white fondant. Prepare cakes for stacked construction. Stack cakes.
4. Decorate 6" cake. Use 9" fondant roller with pink guide rings to roll out navy and reserved white fondant, separately, 1/16" thick. Use fondant trimmer and navy blue fondant to cut a 19"x 1." strip. Use damp brush to attach to bottom of cake. Reserve remaining navy blue fondant. Use narrow end of tip 12 and white fondant to cut out 60 circles. Use damp brush to attach to navy blue strip.
5. Cut out fondant for 8" cake. Use 9" fondant roller with pink guide rings to roll out reserved peach and navy blue fondant, separately, 1/16" thick. Use smooth side of square cut-out “E” and peach fondant to cut 48 squares. Use wide end of tip 12 to cut out half circles from center of each side of squares. Save half circles. Use wide end of tip 12 and navy blue fondant to cut out 96 circles. Cut navy blue circles in half.
6. Decorate 8" cake. Use damp brush to attach three peach squares to side of cake in a vertical diamond pattern. Use damp brush to attach navy blue half circles. Align peach half circles with navy blue half circles, and use damp brush to attach. Repeat pattern around cake, working on one row at a time.