Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stretch bands/rubber bands in assorted colors
- Beads of choice
- Review http://snapguide.com/guides/make-a-stretch-band-bracelet/ to learn the basic stretch band technique.
- Fold a rubber band in half and attach to a clip.
- Tie cord around first band.
- Using another rubber band, squeeze and loop it through the rubber band attached to the clip. Repeat, alternating colors for desired length, weaving cording throughout.
- Attach decorative beads by stringing through cording as desired for bracelet. Continue weaving cording through rubber bands for desired length.
- Cut cording and tie around last band. Attach clip to the final folded rubber band to finish.