1. Paint the monogram letter with white paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cover the front bottom 2/3 of the letter with purple-patterned paper using decoupage glue. Allow to dry. Trim with a craft knife, using the letter form as a guide.
3. Repeat the process for the top 1/3 of the monogram, using yellow patterned paper. Allow to dry.
4. Sand the paper edges lightly.
5. Punch a daisy chain in light yellow cardstock. Glue it to a slightly wider strip of light purple cardstock to cover the seam. Trim to fit the monogram and adhere the piece over the seam.
6. Decorate the papered monogram with dimensional stickers and gems.