1. Bake cake in Bunny Tube Pan according to recipe directions. Allow to cool completely. Trace outline of pan on cake board; cut out and cover board with foil wrap.
2. Ice bunny: Tint portions of decorator icing black and rose; reserve remainder white. Use a spatula to ice inside of ears with rose icing, inside of eyes with white icing, and inside of mouth with black icing. Use tip 233 and white icing to pipe pull-out fur to cover bunny.
3. Create eyes: Use tip 12 and white icing to pipe eyeballs. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use tip 3 and black icing to pipe dot pupils. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
4. Create teeth: Use scissors to trim two lollipop sticks 3" long. Insert sticks into mouth. Use icing to attach candy-coated gum for teeth, secure with dots of icing.
5. Make details: Fill ears with pink jelly beans. For whiskers, use scissors to cut four pieces of shoestring licorice to 2-1/4" long. For nose, use icing to attach spice drop.