SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:
Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
Shape-N-Amaze Edible Decorating Dough: Black, Red, Natural, Brown, White
Measure-N-Shape Sizing & Blending Tray
8-Pc. Modeling Tool Set
9" Fondant Roller
Cake Decorating Tip: 12
Pink Pearl Dust
Extra Fine Tip FoodWriter Edible Color Markers (brown and red used)
6"x2" Round Cake Pan
13" Round Cooling Grid
6" Cake Circle
13" Angled Spatula
White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing — 4-1/2 lb. Tub
12" Disposable Decorating Bags
Primary Colors Candy Rounds
- Favorite cake recipe or mix
- Food-safe scissors
- Plastic ruler
1. Make Shape-N-Amaze 3-D character three days in advance. Follow pictorial directions to create Raggedy Doll cake topper.
2. Make cake. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake 2-layer cake and allow to cool according to pan package directions. Place on a foil-wrapped cake circle.
3. Decorate cake. Use spatula and decorator icing to ice cake smooth. Use cut decorating bag and icing to attach candy rounds 3/4" apart. Place cake topper on cake.