SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 7¼ mm aluminum jump rings
• 10 mm aluminum jump rings
• Assorted buttons of choice
• Toggle clasp of choice
• 4 mm jump rings
• Wire cutters
• 2 pair flat-nose pliers
1. Cut a 7" section of chain (Adjust size for smaller or larger wrist).
2. Twist open two 4 mm jump rings and attach the toggle clasp to
3. Twist open twenty-one 7¼ mm jump rings and attach to every other
chain link on the chain. Twist jump rings closed.
4. Twist open twenty-one 10 mm jump rings and slide a button onto each
(3 of each color or as desired). Attach the jump rings to the smaller rings
on the chain. Start at one end with purple and create rainbow colors.