SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Patons® Peak™ (3.2 oz/90 g; 190 yds/174 m) Colorwheel (21003) 3 balls
- Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- GAUGE: 16 sc and 16 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
- MEASUREMENTS: Approx 22” [56 cm] deep x 25” [63.5 cm] around.
- Ch 84. Join with sl st to first ch, being careful not to twist ch.
- 1st rnd: Ch 3 (counts as dc). 1 dc in same ch as last sl st. (Ch 1. 2 dc) in same ch. *Skip next 3 ch. (2 dc. Ch 1. 2 dc) in next ch. Rep from * around. Join with sl st to top of ch 3.
- 2nd rnd: Sl st in next dc and ch-1 sp. Ch 3 (counts as dc). (1 dc. Ch 1. 2 dc) in same ch-1 sp. *(2 dc. Ch 1. 2 dc) in next ch-1 sp. Rep from * around. Join with sl st to top of ch 3.
- Rep last rnd until work from beg measures 22” [56 cm]. Fasten off.
- Approx = Approximate(ly)
- Beg = Begin(ing)
- Ch = Chain(s)
- Dc = Double crochet
- Rep = Repeat
- Rnd = Round
- Sl st = Slip stitch
- Sp = Space
- Tog = Together