1. Collect plastic juice & frosting containers, tuna cans, soup cans, etc. If using metal cans, be sure to file sharp edges down carefully. Clean and allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Starting at the top of the can, use a drop of glue to hold thread in place. Begin wrapping around the can tightly, pushing the threads close together. Use a drop of glue periodically to hold thread in place.
3. Use a drop of glue at the end of each color before beginning the next.
4. Switch colors as often as desired.
5. Follow the suggested color schemes or use your imagination to select DMC Floss or Pearl threads to match the season or classroom decor. Use Color Variations to add interest and dimension without changing threads.