Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cording of choice
- Core’dinations® paper of choice
- Cricut Expression™ machine / Plantin cartridge or a cartridge of choice
- Striped straws of choice
- Pony beads of choice
- 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" triangle template
- Tape runner
- Tombo® liquid glue
- Cut a 2-yard section of cording. Make a small loop at one end and knot.
- Lay paper face down on work surface. Measure out and draw a 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" triangle on paper and cut out to use as your template. Lay template on the back -side of papers and trace with a pencil.
- Cut out triangles with scissors.
- Cut seven 3-1/2" circles of a coordinating paper on the Cricut® machine.
- Cut seven 3" circles of white paper on the Cricut® machine.
- Set size selection on the Cricut® to 2" and cut out “Writing”.
- Glue each letter to the center of a white circle. Glue the white circle to a colored circle and attach each to a triangle.
- Punch each triangle about 1/2" from the top and 1" from the sides.
- Cut several straws into 1-1/2" sections. String a pony bead, straw section and a pony bead onto cording.
- String the last “g” triangle onto cording with a pony bead, straw and a pony bead. Continue to string the remaining triangles (n-i-d-a-e-r) with a pony bead and straw in-between.