1. Use scissors to cut Burlap Fabric Page in half.
2. Place two half pages together and tie in the center with jute rope to create a mini book.
3. Cut a 5" square from Canvas Fabric Page.
4. Turn down top right corner and adhere.
5. Cut a 5" square of Black & Ivory Damask Cardstock. Ink edges black.
6. Cut a 3-1/2" square of Black & Ivory Ribbon Stripe Cardstock. Ink edges black.
7. Adhere the striped cardstock to the damask cardstock about 1/2" from the top, right edge.
8. Cut a Kraft mini bag in half, ink edges and place upside down on the bottom of the canvas piece about ¾" from the right edge.
9. Cut a 2-1/2" wide x 1" tall faux tag from damask cardstock. Ink edges black. Punch a hole in the center and tie with jute rope. Place inside kraft mini bag.
10. Cut a 1" x 5" strip of Corkstock, then use scissors to cut a “V" in each short end to create a ribbon look. Ink edges black. Adhere on kraft mini bag about ¾" from bottom.
11. Cut a 3-1/2" x 3/4" strip of Black & Ivory Dot Cardstock. Adhere to the center of Corkstock strip.
12. Cut a 2-3/4" x 1/2" strip of cardstock from Black & Ivory Cardstock Pad. Using the backside as a solid ivory base, write “recipes" with a black pen and adhere to the black dot cardstock strip.
13. Cut a 3-1/4" x 1/2" strip of ivory cardstock, use scissors to cut a “V" in two short edges, then ink edges black. Write a word with black pen then adhere to top of book with foam dots.
14. Cut desired shape, example is a pig, from Kraft Corrugated Cardstock using a die or punch. Ink entire die cut shape black and adhere to book as shown.