SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wrapping Paper
- Small Black Poms
- Red Felt, Cardstock, or Heavy Scrapbook Paper
- Twine, Ribbon, or Fabric Strips
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue Gun Sticks
- Scissors or Craft Knife
- Hole Punch
DIRECTIONS:To find the downloadable pattern click on the "GET PATTERNS" tab above.
- Measure and cut 24" long wrapping paper. Fold into three 8" sections. Fold left side over right side. Glue seam.
- Fold bottom up 4". Press in right and left edges of bottom to form a diamond shape. Fold top and bottom triangles in half towards middle of diamond to form the base of bag. Glue bottom flaps.
- Fold top of bag over at desired height. Trim excess from flap. Punch 2 holes in center of top fold. Thread twine, ribbon, or fabric strip though holes. Tie shut when bag is filled.
- Cut out 2" diameter circle from red paper, cardstock, or felt to make the nose and glue. Glue on 2 black poms to make reindeer eyes. Cut out 2 ears from pattern and glue on reverse of bag, under flap. Cut out 2 antlers from pattern and glue to top of flap.