1. Cut a blue cardstock to a 9" x 9" size as the page background.
2. Trim a kraft cardstock to an 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" size and adhere it to the center of the page.
3. Trim a green dot patterned paper to a 7-1/2" x 6" size. Round the corners using a punch. Add it to the right size of the page.
4. Adhere a horizontal 4" x 6" photo on the green dot paper as shown.
5. Stamp the “know this" sentiment in black ink on blue cardstock. Trim around it carefully with scissors. Then tuck it under the top right corner of the photo.
6. With a 2" x 5" pink patterned paper strip, cut V-notches of both short ends of the strip, then adhere it vertically to the left of the photo as shown.
7. Stamp the circular “remember this" sentiment in black ink on blue cardstock. Punch around the image with a 2-1/2" circle punch. Add it to the center of the pink V-notched strip using foam adhesive.
8. Stamp the sentiments “good memories" and “good times" in black ink on a strip of yellow patterned paper and blue cardstock. Closely trim around the sentiments. Place these strips horizontally below the photo as shown.
9. Add two buttons, threaded with baker’s twine, to the right ends of the two sentiment strips.