5/8" seam allowances
1. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Enlarge patterns. For shell, cut 1 of front, 1 of back and 2 of top
2. Pleat front broken lines to solid lines. Baste.
3. Stitch top to front and top to back.
4. Stitch front and back together at sides, from seam to bottom, and bottom.
5. At corners match seams and stitch.
6. For lining, cut 2 of top and 2 of back.
7. Repeat steps 3-5 for lining.
8. Put lining into shell, wrong sides together and stitch tops together.
9. Glue top edge into metal frame.
*Tip: Hot glue is easier to clean and work with, but work with one section of the frame at a time.