SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. For sergers use 1/4" seam allowance, standard sewing machines use 5/8" seam allowance.
2. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Cut 4 of pattern piece provided.
3. With right sides together stitch middle edge together, repeat for other two pieces to create front and back pieces.
4. With right sides together, stitch front and back together, leaving a 1"-2" opening for turning.
5. Trim seams and clip corners, if needed.
6. Turn right side out and press.
7. Whip stitch opening closed.
*Tip: Use a overlock or zigzag stitch when assembling.