SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Slide headpin through each hole of oval rhinestone. Bend headpin 90º after rhinestone; trim to 1/4". Use round-nose pliers to make loop.
2. Attach 2 jump rings to each loop. Use another jump ring to attach 2 jump ring chains. Slide on earring finding, before closing jump ring. Repeat steps for 2nd earring.
1. Cut & string an 11" of stretchy cord through bottom hole of a purple diamond rhinestone & top hole of a purple oval rhinestone. String from right to left. Repeat 9 more times, following color pattern on strand. Tie a knot on each end of stretchy cord near tip, so beads do not fall off.
2. Cut & string another 11" strand of stretchy cord through top hole of a purple diamond rhinestone. Slide stretchy cord through top hole of an oval aqua rhinestone from step 1. Follow pattern of color strand, string from right to left & repeat 9 more times.
3. Bring both ends of stretchy cord together; tie a knot. Knot several times or use bead glue to secure knot. Repeat for 2nd stretchy cord.