Allow paint to dry between painting steps.
Preparation: Clean glasses with warm soapy water, rinse, and dry well before painting or wipe with alcohol.
1. Position and press masking tape around the glass to form band in center.
2. Use cosmetic sponge to tap Tuscan Red on band. Repeat for opaque coverage. Carefully remove tape.
3. Use #8 flat brush and Festive Green to paint smaller band inside Tuscan Red band.
4. Use liner brush and White to paint horizontal line above festive green band.
5. Use liner brush to paint vertical White and Festive Green lines evenly spaced around Tuscan Red band.
6. Trace a star on glass. Use #8 flat brush to basecoat White and then paint Bright Yellow.
7. Use #8 flat brush and Festive Green to paint small circle in star center for button.
8. Use liner brush and White to highlight button rim.
9. Use brush handle end and Black to dot buttonholes. Use liner brush and Black to make “x” shape for button threads.
1. Use #0 liner brush and Festive Green to paint short brush strokes in ring around glass center.
2. Use same brush to randomly add True Blue strokes in greenery.
3. Repeat with White.
4. Use brush handle end and Tuscan Red to dot berries randomly in and around greenery.
BAKING for added durability and dishwasher safe: Allow the painted glassware to dry/cure for 4 days. Place painted glassware in cold oven. Set oven temperature at 325°. When oven reaches temperature, set time for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, turn off oven, crack open oven door and allow glassware to cool down before removing from oven.
EMBELLISHING: Tie greenery and jingle bell on glass stem with ribbon or add a ribbon bow.