RUSTIC SHADOW BOX
1. Use Paper Trimmer to cut paper to fit Shadow Box slats. Use large flat brush to apply 1 coat of decoupage medium to both the wood surface and the back side of paper. Press paper in place. Use brayer to assure paper adheres well to surface. Allow to dry.
2. Use pencil to mark where holes for Faucet Knobs will be placed. On back of Box, use drill with countersink bit to make holes for Knobs. Attach Knobs using screwdriver.
3. Distress each tag using a soft sponge and stamping inks.
4. Use letter stickers to spell word on tags. Tie knots at top of string on tags. Hang tags on Knobs.
5. Use white glue to adhere Box Corners onto Shadow Box.
6. Use wire cutters to snip ends of each brad to fill holes on all Box Corners. Glue in place and allow to dry.
RUSTIC HEART PALLET
1. Use large flat brush to basecoat Rustic Heart slats with Royal Fuchsia, Bubblegum Pink and Cinnamon Drop. Allow to dry.
2. Use fan brush to dry brush Poodleskirt Pink here and there on each dry Heart slat. Allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Use course sanding block or electric sander to sand paint off the edges and in other areas on each Heart slat.
4. Mix Staining and Antiquing Medium with Dark Chocolate paint (1:1) and add water to make a wash. Use large flat brush to apply one coat of mixture to entire Heart. Allow to dry.