1. Make a charm by sliding on beads and making a plain loop.
2. Attach ear wire and repeat for second one.
1. Cut 36" of stretch cord.
2. Cut in half.
3. Slide Giraffe print bead on both cords, centered, as in illustration.
4. Slide on small beads to both sides.5. Slide on glass bead on both cords as in step 3, but beads do not need to be centered.
1. Cut a 12" and a 16" length of tigertail.
2. String beads on tigertail.
3. Attach to chain by sliding a crimp bead on both wires, feeding wires through links of chain and back through crimp.
4. Squeeze crimp closed. Repeat for other side.
5. Cut excess wire.
6. With the 16" of stretch cord, weave through the links of the chain.
7. Tie a surgeon’s knot, and add glue for security for each end link.
8. Trim excess stretch cord.