1. Die-cut Sea Horse, Sand Dollar and Starfish from grungeboard.
2. Apply distress paint to Sand Dollar. Once dry, spray with a light coat of glue and then sprinkle with clear glitter.
3. Spray Sea Horse with glue and embellish with glitter.
4. Apply distress paint onto Starfish.
5. Adhere Starfish and Sea Horse to Sand Dollar.
6. Embellish with netting and Spanish moss.
7. Adhere sentiment to Starfish.
8. Add glitter to miniature vial; then adhere vial to Sand Dollar.
9. Punch small hole into bottom of Sand Dollar. Using a jump ring, attach facet to Sand Dollar.
10. Tie ribbon to jump ring.
11. Punch hole in top of Sand Dollar. Loop a piece of cording through hole and tie in a knot.