SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- RED HEART® Scrubby™, 1 ball each: Bubblegum, Tropical, Zesty
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
- Yarn needle
- Tape measure
- GAUGE: 13 sc = 4" [10 cm]; 15 rows = 4" [10 cm] in single crochet. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
- Scrubby measures 6" [15 cm] diameter.
- (make 1 in each color)
- Ch 4, slip st in first ch to form a ring.
- Row 1: Ch 3 (counts as dc here and throughout), work 11 dcs in center of ring, slip st in top of ch-3 – 12 dc.
- Row 2: Ch 3, dc in same st, 2 dc in each dc around, slip st in top of ch-3 – 24 dc.
- Row 3: Repeat Row 2 – 48 dc.
- Row 4: Ch 1, slip st in same st, [skip next st, 5 dc in next st, skip next st, slip st in next st] 11 times, skip next st, 5 dc in next st, skip next st, slip st in first slip st.
- Hanging Loop: Ch 10, slip st in last st of Row 4.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
- ch = chain
- cm = centimeters
- dc = double crochet
- mm = millimeters
- sc = single crochet
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- [ ] = work directions in brackets the number of times specified