Finished size: 12"x30"
ARMS: Two orange strips 8"x2"
SHIRT: Use one uncut orange sheet
SUSPENDERS: Two blue strips 8"x1"
COLLAR: One yellow strip 4-1/2"x1-1/4". Cut sides on an angle so top is 2-3/4" wide.
PANTS: Fold one blue sheet in half. At fold, cut a triangle 3-1/2" long and 1" at base
FACE: One yellow 6" circle
EYES: Two brown 1-1/4" circles
NOSE: One brown 1" triangle
MOUTH: One brown 4"x1" curved strip (use decorative scissors if desired)
HAT: One green 6" semi-circle that flairs to a brim measuring 8"x1" (use decorative scissors if desired)
HAT BAND: One orange strip 6"x1/2"
Use 3D space-urs™ in between each piece for a 3D effect.
1. Attach arms to back of shirt sheet.
2. Place five spacers along bottom front edge of shirt. Attach top edge of pants
to bottom of shirt.
3. Place a spacer at the top and bottom edge of each suspender and attach to shirt.
4. Attach collar to front of shirt.
5. Attach face to collar.
6. Assemble the face using eyes, nose and mouth.
7. Add hat and band to top of head.
8. Glue raffia under hat and behind arms and legs.
9. Make 3 twine bows; glue on suspender ends and belt line
10. Glue a twine loop behind hat for hanger.