Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jolee’s School Clips
- Sticko School Icons and Words
- Scrapbook Paper and Cardstock: yellow
- Metal Wire
- Eye Hooks
- Notes or Lists
- Wire cutters
- Remove the glass and frame stand.
- Screw three eye hooks in each side of the frame.
- Cut three strands of metal wire and attach each wire by wrapping to a set of eye hooks.
- Cut a large yellow piece of cardstock. Cover the eye hooks by gluing the cardstock to the back of the frame.
- Clip notes, report cards or other documents to the metal wire by using the Jolee’s School Clips.
- Cut and glue strips of green cardstock to cover the outside front of the frame.
- Embellish the front of the frame with Sticko School Icons and Words.