1. Trace round template such as a small glass onto back of leather piece. Cut out with scissors.
2. Tape off sections as shown on front of leather rounds and apply leather paint with stencil brush. Carefully remove tape as to not pull leather from suede backing.
3. Apply stencil elements from Classic Alphabet in Black.
4. Glue leather tags to cork scrapbook sheets and cut out as shown with scissors.
5. Punch small hole through top of cork and through front of gift bags.
6. Tie tag to bags with bakers twine.