1. Measure wrist. Clasp adds about 3/4" to the bracelet design. All bracelet design elements must be the same length to be added to ribbon clasp.
2. Peace Love loomed design: Follow the package instructions to set up the Jewel Loom.
3. Follow pattern; add beads from the bottom of the pattern first (blue beads) so words read correctly. When adding Hypo Cement, keep the beaded design on the loom until glue is completely dry.
4. Leather cord wrapped bracelet element: Take a length of leather cording, fold in half & knot 1 end. Knot will be cut off before adding clasp. Use a pin to secure to macrame board or cork board. Thread a length of .020mm Black WildFire wire to beading needle; thread around the left leather cord.
5. String three 6/0 beads & place between the leather cords. Wrap wire around the right leather cord. Run the needle back through the beads, from right to left, around left cord, then back through the beads again, from left to right. Thread through each set of beads twice to anchor them between the leather cording. Repeat with each additional set of beads.
6. Cord ends need to be measured as part of the bracelet length, as just the cord will be clamped in the ribbon clasp. When desired length is reached, run thread back through the beads for a few rows. Run the needle through the cords around the leather to keep the thread from unraveling; then trim. Trim ends of leather cording to the length needed to add to ribbon clasp.
7. Finish bracelet: Align bracelet elements so they are all the same length & will fit within the width of the ribbon clasp.
8. Add Peace Love loomed design. Align the woven thread & glued end inside the ribbon clasp. Clamp with jewelry pliers but do not squeeze the entire clasp closed, because another piece will be added. The teeth in the clasp will lock into the woven thread & glue in place.
9. Add leather cord beaded element. Clamp clasp to lock elements in place. Repeat with other half of clasp.
10. Add lobster clasp to one end of ribbon clasp loop with a jump ring. Add a jump ring to the opposite end.