1. Start by cutting one seed bead strand from hank. Use glue to adhere end of bead strand to bottom of wooden ball, leaving hole open for headpin. Wrap bead strand around ball evenly; continue adhering seed beads in place as they wrap around until bead is completely covered with seed beads. Make a double half hitch knot at the end of the strand, cut thread and glue knot.
2. Slide a bead cap over the fancy head pin. Slide head pin through bottom of the wooden bead.
3. Cut loop off of connector on the round toggle. Set aside.
4. Take one large bead cap and hammer until flat. Place drops of glue around hole of headpin. Place flattened bead cap onto headpin, resting on top of glue.
5. Place round toggle on top of flattened bead cap. Round toggle should sit securely on beaded ball. Use drops of glue to hold securely in place.
6. Cut approx. 3" of chain. Wrap chain around outside of bead cap. On top of toggle, make 2 complete rotations, covering the gap between bead cap and toggle. Cut excess chain. Glue into place.
7. Place large bead cap on top of chain. Place single topaz bead on top of bead cap. Round headpin over to make simple loop.
8. Thread onto desired chain.