1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of light blue cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Adhere a 4" x 3" panel of Paisley Stripe patterned paper to the top half of a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" panel of pink cardstock.
3. Adhere a 4" x 2" panel of Paisley patterned paper to the bottom half of pink panel.
4. Adhere a 4" x 3/4" strip of pink cardstock to the place where patterned papers join on pink panel.
5. Tie 15" of white grosgrain ribbon around layered panels and secure with a knot in the front to the left of center.
6. Adhere layered panels to card front.
7. Stamp greeting on white cardstock and cut out with Nestabilities circle die.
8. Layer stamped greeting on blue cardstock cut out with Nestabilities scalloped die.
9. Adhere greeting panel to card front with mounting tape.