1. Spray paint frame with ColorMaster™ Watermelon; repeat coats for desired coverage.
2. Measure inside of frame to determine size of board to be cut. Cut board with a saw or have it cut at hardware store.
3. Use wire cutters to cut chicken wire 2-3" larger than the hardboard. Spray paint wire with ColorMaster™ Satin Leather Brown.
4. Cut batting to size of the board, do not wrap around edges; hot glue batting in place.
5. Cover batting & board with muslin; wrap around to backside of board; hot glue in place.
6. Wrap chicken wire tightly around covered board; bend wire to lay flat against backside of board.
7. Insert covered board into frame; secure on back with hot glue in corners & around edges.
8. Cover back of frame with kraft paper & white glue.
9. Spray paint clothespins & buttons in a variety of colors; allow to dry.
10. Thread embroidery floss through holes of buttons; knot on the front side.
11. Hot glue buttons to clothespins.
12. Use clothespins to hang objects on chicken wire.