For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash T-shirt without using fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp T-shirt on covered work surface.
3. Decide where the circles will be. Pinch fabric and bind with rubber band. Pinch another inch up and add a second rubber band
4. Continue placing circles on fabric, making as many as desired.
5. Mix dyes following package instructions.
6. Apply dye on fabric, checking to make sure dye has penetrated. Do not over saturate fabric. If dye is applied too close together the colors may become muddy.
7. Cover T-shirt with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse T-shirt until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
9. Wash and dry T-shirt separately.