1. Use ruler and pencil to draw triangles of desired shape and size on Black Shimmer Transfer Sheet.
2. Cut out desired number of triangles from Shimmer Transfer Sheet.
3. Lay sweater out flat on work surface and smooth out wrinkles.
4. Place large sheet of freezer paper or cardboard inside sweater to prevent Shimmer Sheet from adhering to back of sweater.
5. Lay cut triangles out on front of sweater in desired pattern.
6. Cover triangles with pressing cloth and iron onto sweater following package instructions.