1. Fold 4-1/4” x 11” black cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Cut white cardstock apart and glue to the card front to look like shattered glass.
3. Using the tip of the white glue bottle apply glue to one section of the white cardstock covering it completely without getting glue on the black cardstock.
4. Pour one of the colors of glass glitter over the glue.
5. Pour off into a piece of printer paper and return to the jar.
6. Repeat this step with each portion of the white cardstock using different colors of glitter.
7. Allow to dry completely.
8. Stamp Follow Your Art on white cardstock.
9. Glue to black cardstock.
10. Attach to the card front with adhesive squares.