SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:
- Sugar cookie for pan-shaped cookies recipe (available on Holiday Shapes cookie pan)
- 12-cavity Holiday Shapes cookie pan
- 10" x 16" non-stick cooling grid
- Royal Icing mix
- Royal Icing recipe
- Icing Colors: Kelly Green, White
- 12" disposable decorating bags
- Tip: 2
Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown. Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.
1. Prepare cookie recipe and press into Petite Tree Pan Cavities. Bake and cool following pan instructions. Unmold cookies from pan and place on cooling grid over a drip pan.
2. Prepare Royal Icing according to directions. Thin green Royal Icing with water until it reaches pouring consistency. Cover cookies with icing. Transfer to waxed paper-covered board. Allow to dry.
3. Use a cut decorating bag, tip 2 and white icing to pie dot ornaments. Allow to set until dry.
4. Roll out a spice drop on a flat surface covered with granulated sugar. Cut star shape using smallest star cut-out. Attach to cookie with dots of icing.