1. Clean glass inside and out.
2. Measure height of lantern and determine how long to make the oars to fit.
3. Draw 8 different shaped oars on the paper side of the Duck Tape sheets the length determined in step one.
4. Cut out all 8 oars first before applying any of them to the lantern.
5. Peel back one end of the first oar and stick it to the glass. Peel off the rest of the backer paper as you run your finger down the front side of the oar while attaching the length of it to the glass. Make sure to keep it straight. Rub the Duck Tape oar flat to the glass as you go along.
6. Continue adding the oars placing them about 1-1/2" apart, alternating the direction of the oars.