1. Cut a 10" length of jewelry wire. Slide a crimp bead onto one end and then loop the wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Crimp bead with the crimping tool.
2. String on a 4mm roundels, 3 blue bicones and a 4mm roundel. Repeat pattern 2 more times. Add 2 blue bicones, 4mm roundel, 4 corrugated beads and a 4mm roundel.
3. Repeat pattern above in reverse to complete the bracelet.
4. Add a crimp bead. Loop wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Make sure beads are snug on the wire and then crimp the crimp bead with crimping tool. Trim any excess wire.
5. Attach a clasp to one end with a jump ring. Add a jump ring to the other end.