1. Using wire cutters, cut 20" of tiger tail for an 18" necklace, set aside. Next, cut 2 pieces of chain, each 4" long.
2. Add a crimp bead to the tiger tail wire about 1" down. Hold crimp with fingers while looping wire into a 4" piece of chain at one end. Then loop wire into crimp again. Using a crimping tool, slide the crimp up, just under the loop near the chain. Flatten down crimp.
3. Add 3" of seed beads onto the wire right up to the crimp bead. Add the diamond shape bead. Add the round flat faceted bead. Add the diamond shape bead. Add 2" of seed beads. Repeat the pattern going up the other side.
4. After adding the last 3" of seed beads, add a crimp bead. Using the remaining 4" of chain, loop tiger tail through one end of chain, then loop it back into crimp bead and down into seed beads. Hold a small end of the tiger tail and the chain, pulling snuggly until the two almost meet. Do not pull too tight; it needs some flexibility. Flatten down the crimp with the crimping tool.
5. Use the flat nose pliers and round nose pliers to open a split jump ring. Attach it to one end of the chain and the lobster clasp and close the jump ring. Add an additional jump ring to small metal connector that comes with the lobster clasp as well as the other end of the chain; close.
6. Slide pendant onto center of necklace over the seed beads.