1. Measure and cut cord to 18".
2. Slide 2 split rings on end of cord. Fold cord 1/2" from end.
3. Feed end of cord back through first split ring. Secure with jewelry glue.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for other end of cord.
5. Make 7 silver and 10 gold bead links using eyepins.
6. Attach silver bead link to split ring on each end of the cord.
7. Attach gold bead links to newly attached silver bead links.
8. Attach a split ring, rhinestone charm link and another split ring to each side.
9. Attach remaining bead links.
10. Remove clasps from chain necklace and bracelet and attach to split rings on end of cord.