1. Using 4mm jump rings, link the flower connectors together into one length.
2. Make (4) turquoise oval links.
3. Attach two links together and connect to one end of the flower connectors. Repeat for the remaining links and attach to the other end of the connectors.
4. Attach the remaining turquoise link to the jump ring at the center of the flower connectors.
5. Make a peach bicone drop and attach it to the link from the previous step.
6. Cut the following lengths of chain: two 6", one 10-3/4" and one 11-3/4".
7. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each end of each chain.
8. Connect the 10-3/4" chain to the jump ring at the center of the flower connectors.
9. Attach the 11-1/4" chain to each set of turquoise bead links.
10. Connect the other end of the 10-3/4" chain to the center of the 11-1/4" chain.
11. Attach a 6" chain to a set of turquoise bead links and the other end to a flower connector next to the turquoise and peach drop. Repeat for the second chain on the other side of the headpiece.