SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Homespun® Delft, 4 skeins or color of your choice
- Crochet hook size N-13 (9 mm)
- Split ring markers
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
- One Size
- About 42" x 38" (106.5 cm x 96.5 cm), before folding and seaming.
- 8 sts = about 4" (10 cm).
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Large hook is used to create an open fabric that will easily stretch to fit a range of sizes.
- Ch 85.
- Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across – 84 sts.
- Row 2: Ch 1, turn, working in back loops only, sc in each st across.
- Repeat Row 2 until piece measures about 38" (96.5 cm) from beginning.
- Fold piece in half to measure 21" x 38" (53.5 x 96.5 cm).
- Place markers on each of the 21" (53.5 cm) sides, 7" (18 cm) below fold for
- armholes. Seam sides from markers down to lower edge.
- Weave in ends.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- st(s) = stitch(es)