Measures 42"x38" [106.5 x 96.5 cm] before folding & seaming
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 skeins Lion Brand® Homespun® Yarn: Pearls
- Crochet hook size N-13 [9 mm] or size for gauge
- Split ring markers
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
GAUGE: 8 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Large hook is used to create an open fabric that will easily stretch to fit a range of sizes.
- Ch 85.
- Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook & in each ch across – 84 sts.
- Row 2: Ch 1, turn, working in back loops only, sc in each st across.
- Repeat Row 2 until piece measures 38" [96.5 cm] from beginning.
- Bind off.
- FINISHING: Fold piece in half to measure 21"x38" [53.5 x 96.5 cm].
- Place markers on each of the 21" [53.5 cm] sides, 7" [18 cm] below the fold for armholes. Seam sides from markers down to lower edge. Weave in ends.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- st(s) = stitch(es)