The bold, fresh design of the Singer stands out for a reason, and the Singer ONE Computerized Sewing Machine is built for the way you sew, with just the right combination of easy-to-use features, technology and style. We changed home sewing forever with our first machine. 160 years later, we’re still bringing you the next big thing.
- Brand: Singer
- Includes All-Purpose Foot Zipper Foot Buttonhole Foot Blind Hem Foot Satin Stitch Foot Pack of Needles Bobbins (Class 15J) Thread Spool Caps Auxiliary Spool Pin Spool Pin Felt Needle Plate Screwdriver Seam Ripper / Lint Brush Soft-Sided Dust Cover Machine Intro DVD Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide Inside Quick Start Guide Foot Control Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- ONE TOUCH Stitch Selection with 24 Built-In Stitches makes stitches easy to select, easy to personalize. This direct stitch selection sets optimal stitch size for better results
- 24 Built-In Stitches—6 Basic, 4 Stretch, 12 Decorative and 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader allows you to guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- With QuickView Stitch Setting & Simple Stitch Adjustment the optimal stitch setting shown as stitch is selected. When either the length or width of a stitch is changed, the LED light turns yellow to notify you of the change
- With DROP & SEW Bobbin System there is no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
- Presser Foot Sensor ensures the presser foot is in position for an easy start. The machine will not start but rather alerts you if the presser foot is not in the down position
- 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights-- Not just one but three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated
- Extra-Large Sewing Space (374 mm/14.7 in) provides a more spacious working area, an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other larger projects
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.