SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tim Holtz® Stampers Anonymous Mixed Media Stamps/Stencil
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress® Inks: Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Hickory Smoke, Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress® Archival Ink: Black Soot
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress® Watercolor Cardstock
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress® Water Brush Detailer
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress® Blending Brushes
- White cardstock
- Black cardstock
- White embossing powder
- Clear embossing ink
- Heat tool
- Detail scissors
- Paper trimmer
- Foam adhesive
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 4.25"x 11" and fold in half to create a card base.
- Trim a piece of distress watercolor cardstock to 5x 3 3/4" to use as a panel.
- Apply distress inks: picked raspberry, mustard seed, peacock feathers through the stencil using distress blending brush.
- Stamp the cat image onto the center of your inked panel with distress archival ink. Set aside.
- On a separate piece of distress watercolor cardstock, stamp the cat, party hat and bow tie images in distress archival ink.
- Color the images with distress inks using distress water brush.
- Cut the images out with detail scissors.
- Adhere the cat to the panel over the stamped cat image, and add the hat and bow tie to the panel using foam adhesive.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock using embossing ink. Sprinkle on white embossing powder and heat emboss with a heat tool.
- Adhere to the panel with foam adhesive.
- Adhere the stenciled panel to the card base using foam adhesive.
- When cutting detailed images from white cardstock, color around the edges with the side of a black brush tipped marker to hide the white core.