1. Keep matte tulle folded and fold in half lengthwise.
2. Bring that fold to cut edges and sew 1/4”.
3. Gather top edge (folds) to pin and fit ribbon.
4. Fold ends of ribbon under 1” and stitch gathered edge 1/4” to ribbon.
5. Fold over ribbon and stich again close to edge (casing for elastic).
6. Insert 22” of elastic and pin or stitch edges to fit child’s waist.
1. Cut 2” piece from one edge of sequin tulle and cut in half.
2. Fold each piece in half and stitch to a 7” piece of 1/8” elastic-pulling to gather.
3. Stitch ends.
1. Affix crystals to leotard as directed with iron in desired pattern.
2. Stick 3 pieces of hook side of Velcro at back neckline.
3. Cape: Fold remaining sequin tulle in half and gather 1” from fold.
4. Affix loop side of Velcro in same pattern as neckline over gathering stitches. Stitch.
5. Cut two 9” pieces of 1/8” elastic, fold in half and knot.
6. Stitch knot to side edge 5” from bottom. Repeat on other side.