1. Punch out 2 X-Large Circles from cardstock of choice. Cut one circle in half to use as the globe base. Overlap and glue the full circle to the base.
2. Punch an Up On the Roof Top border along the edge of a piece of cardstock. Feed the bordered edge of cardstock partially into the circle punch. Punch out shape and glue it on top of the globe with the border on top.
3. Punch out a pair of penguins with the Chill Out Squeeze Punch and adhere them to the globe using dimensional foam adhesive dots.
4. Glue a handful of tiny pompoms on the bottom of the globe to create snow.
5. Use double-stick tape or dimensional foam adhesive dots to adhere the tag to gift package.