1. Cut 4 white and 3 blue 2-1/2" hexes from the EZ Hex template.
2. Cut 3 white and 4 blue 1-1/2" hexes from the EZ Hex template.
3. Lay one white 2-1/2" hex in center of blue felt.
4. Felt in place. Use a spray adhesive to hold in place if desired. Ensure to test adhesive on scrap felt first.
5. Continue to lay white and blue hex’s around the center one at a time and felt down using the photo as a guide.
6. Felt the 1-1/2" hexes on top of alternating colors.
7. Cut excess base off.
8. With 3 strands of white floss, top stich around hexes as shown.