1. Wrap package in Kraft-colored paper. Use the eraser end of a pencil and white acrylic paint to make polka dots on package. Allow to dry.
2. Wrap stretchy ribbon around gift. Cut ribbon where desired and adhere the two ends in place.
3. Die-cut Snowflakes from glittered felt and white paper. Attach glittered felt Snowflakes to ribbon. Add paper Snowflakes on top of the felt ones.
4. Embellish center of Snowflakes with rhinestone buttons.
5. Twist a red and white chenille stem together to form a “peppermint stick”?. Cut in half. Form two candy canes. Insert into center of package, underneath the ribbon. Secure in place with ribbon tied into a bow.